Friday, March 13, 2009

Slightly irritated...

You know...I don't claim to know everything...or anything for that matter...at what cost, however, does knowledge come? I have gotten slightly perturbed with all the conspiracy theory floating around...reason being...1...you don't know if it's true...there's nothing written or recorded that you KNOW for a fact is true. 2...if it IS true...WHERE DO YOU GO FROM THERE?!?!? All the people who are "spreading the knowledge" are simply fear mongering. You're not providing a solution, you're not showing the way to a plan to prevent or stop the supposed crazy government. You call yourselves so "AWARE". Of what?!?!? There is some knowledge that is absolutely useless, and yours borders on ridiculous. I don't buy into everything you're selling, although admittedly everything is not honky dory on capital hill, but it HASN'T been. If you're not solving a problem you're CAUSING one. Come back with a plan...and maybe I'll listen. For now, just give up. It's irritating. And this is my personal opinion. You don't have to agree...

2 comments:

  1. I am SO agreeing with you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What u talkin bout girlfriend, who's spreadin some ish that's so foolhardy it drove u to blog about it?? Tell me, so I can discuss this & diss them with you!

    ReplyDelete