Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just a random joint...follow my thoughts...

So...I've been thinking on some things...I've become very private over the past few years...due in part to not having had a private life, which of course was my fault, but I didn't like it...so now I may be a tad OVERprotective of myself and my life, but because I went through this period where I was so easily influenced or swayed...and transitioning from that to being able to make a decision for you is not an over night thing. So...that leads me to my relationship...I was telling Reg today that while I don't mind people knowing us...I don't want them to know is, feel me? I know there are quite a few folks that may think they know...but they don't, lol...people know what you allow them to see, and right now, I'm happy leaving things to speculation. I don't really inquire about anyone else's business, and love for people to stay out of mine...

Lately...I've been disgruntled at school/work scenarios...it's soooooooo taxing to do all the things I do...and people always say you have a choice how much you put on your plate...but I can't think of a single thing that I CAN cut out. Each thing is essential to my life...especially my singing...

Speaking of which...I gotta get out more and sing...like I used to...we'll see...anyone need me?

I am...a work in progress...beginning to wonder how many of us make assumptions on God...we assume we know what He likes...doesn't...wants...doesn't want...but that's not the case...I don't want to out guess God...

Like I said...random.

No comments:

Post a Comment