Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Goals, dreams and aspirations...


So...lately...or rather the last week...I've really been going back and forth, because I have kinda become torn between a couple of things...I have such a desire to get into the administrative field, like corporately, or like, for an artist, or athletic firm or something...but at the same time, I would also like to teach I think...and I'm not sure what to do about that...lol...And, with so many transitions in my life coming up...not sure when I should start trying...I also have my own business aspirations...I would love to get into management consulting...I think managers SUCK at every company I've ever worked with, they're very unprofessional, very childish, and just ridiculous. They focus so much on the wrong thing, and so many businesses forget that the most productive environment is often the one that an employee is comfortable in...you have to allow the employee to work well...not pin them down with so many rules that they JUST do what they are required...I also want to be in a position to be more active charitably...even though I'm moving next year, I would be very happy to find another job in the mean time...I hate working so far from home, not really having much free time...it sucks...

And also, I'm very interested in having my own radio show...that would be a dream for me...as well as starting my own mag, which is definitely something I'm working on...

No comments:

Post a Comment