Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just from the heart...

I am somewhat shy about these things, my blog has me opening up...here goes. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Since we first met in 2005, we became friends very quickly and we got close even faster. You have always been so sweet to me, and you have always had a kind word. You never made me feel less than wonderful, and you ALWAYS tell me when I am wrong or tripping, without being offensive. You have steadily been a true friend to me, loving everything about me, even the not so good. I was so skeptical about your feelings for me, but you were persistent and more importantly, consistent! Spiritually you have inspired me to be bold, independent and unwavering in my faith. You are such an awesome man, and I truly thank God that we met, Mr. Cunningham.

1 comment:

  1. wow baby....you are truly wonderful Ms. Austin...I am so truly thankful God blessed me with you...*grin*

    ReplyDelete