Sunday, January 25, 2009

RACISM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Check out the video at this link...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4oWh3V55Ii20ih0w

You know what? They are killing me, the most anti black, biased, ignorant news station decides that THIS is racist? The daggone President IS black, and as a BLACK person, we can celebrate, they are so stupid. WE HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO WHITE PEOPLE threaten blacks LIVES the entire campaign and after the inauguration, and at no point did Jay or Jeezy say anything racist...THEY DON'T HAVE TO LIKE BUSH, that doesn't make them racist...shut that CRAP up. If you listen to those that didn't want Obama in office their comments have been directed at the ENTIRE BLACK RACE, but do they highlight that? NO, but when someone talks about the old president, they're RACIST? REALLY? If being proud of the fact that our president is black makes me racist, then I'll be that, but I wonder if the white people that don't like Bush are racist also...hmmm...



This really lights a fire under my butt, I am so sick of the complaints and the ignorance....and they highlight the fact that they said nigga, and talk about the examples that they set for kids, and ok, they aren't the best examples, but how much news coverage do the suicidal, murderous lyrics of rock bands get? Anyone listen to those lyrics?!?!? They are grown, and it wasn't meant out of malice...the next time a black man beats the hell out of a white person for saying it, I bet the defense will be "but you say it all the time..." come on now...I'm not excusing us for using it, I say it myself, and DIDN'T say it was right, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT when someone black says it, we don't mean it with menace, and that's the truth, you can't argue that, you don't have to like it, but it is what it is. And when a white person says it, nine times out of ten, they are trying to evoke some kind of negative feeling, make us feel like crap...THAT'S why it don't fly for a white guy...we've lived under rules that apply to us but not others forever...I'm not saying that I agree with us using the N word, I've thought about it and discussed it with my friends, and the jury's still out with me, but I'm just sick of blacks and the black culture and music being targeted...we're not out here threatening white people...

No comments:

Post a Comment