Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just thoughts...feelings...

I'm transitioning...I've lived my life according to what others said I should do...and have always prided myself on my independence....it's a very hard thing...I'm not lost....I actually finally found me...and God holds a whole new appeal to me now...it's not always easy to hear Him if someone is always in your ear...sometimes you have to try to turn it off...I've always sought approval for things I wanted to do, things I have always desired...I should have always been praying instead...I'm frustrated...free...happy...just feeling like the world is at my fingertips...

Discovering love again...it's an amazing feeling to connect to someone. I was so doubtful of the whole in love/love thing...having had such a disastrous experience before...but it's a beautiful thing...never let someone dictate to you how you feel...go with it...if it's real, you will discover it over time...if not...you will discover it over time...

You know how people say some things you have to let people experience on their own? Yeah...that's pretty much most of life...don't suffocate those you love...

School starts tomorrow...I'm actually excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment