Friday, January 23, 2009

Let us talk about the current generation...

Remember when you were younger, and whatever your elder was saying to you sounded so wack? But now that I am edging to the other side I like, hear them daggoneold folks thoughts in my head! I find myself shaking my head at what the girls are wearing, at the boys clothes, at seeing them all hugged up! It bothers me! And I am not saying I never hugged up, but it just seems so...different. The teens now seem to lack any sort of innocence! Like,when I was a teen, I liked boys, but that was it. I knew about sex, but I totally feared that path, and knew I would lose my life if I got caught even hugging on some boy, not that I didn't do it, but I had a healthy fear back then. But it seems now that sex is A regular part of interaction with the opposite sex to this generation, and it scares me. Even the adults scare me because none of them seem to see what is wrong! They say you can't stop them from doing what they want. Well what happened to prevention? Most of what I see is preparation, but no one is keeping it real! And then the teens say, well you did it, and my response is THAT is why I can tell you not to. Women need to explain to these girls the mental and emotional changes, it is so much more than a good orgasm, and I used to be naive enough to think that these young boys don't know what they are doing in bed, but I've been told that isn't the case! Is no one thinking of what this means for the future generations? What do you think this generation is going to teach THEIR kids?! There will be consequences to a lack of acting with self control or moral standard, I just pray mine are able to walk a different path.

No comments:

Post a Comment