Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sometimes....

Sometimes the most sound decisions are the hard ones...with so many changes in my life, I'm JUST now at twenty four feeling like my life has begun...and with the new feeling came a desire to GET GOING. I have been blessed not to be affected by the state of things in the country, and I count my blessings very carefully...I've opened my heart to life, and love, and have been rewarded thus far. There are of course things that I need to continuously improve upon, but that's life right? So...Reginald and I had to make the decision for me NOT to move to St. Louis in May/June...solely for economical reasons...and that quite possibly was one of my hardest realizations...that it probably would be best to wait. I'm frustrated, he's frustrated, but nonetheless, we know what we need to do...we love each other, so it makes it a little easier...and recently I kind of had an odd experience, because Reginald is having his first encounter with potential life threatening situations within his family...and I've practically lived my entire life with mom, dad, this aunt, my grandpa, uncles dying all around me, and I've kind of not learned how to be sensitive to others, because this is not a normal thing, but when you've seen it so much...you know? But I have tried to be there as best I can, to comfort and to encourage, and I hate to see him endure unfamiliar, frightening territory...if I could I truly would take this burden for him. But life is great, grand, beautiful and allat....finally feeling like I know what to do...like shackles have been taken off my mind...it's all love right now...beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment