Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There's a new...

thought in my head, a new motto, mission, vision, whatever you want to call it...two things...I'll address the first...
STOP putting your past off on others...you know how people say you are to learn from your mistakes? How do you know unless you make them? If you didn't do something everytime someone told you not to, just because they said not to...your life is over. Women...JUST because your man all of a sudden started working late, and you eventually found out that he was cheating, doesn't mean mine is. Mine could be working late because he's trying to buy my wedding ring...no why? Because every man isn't the same...STOP SPREADING YOUR STORIES OF WOE...no one outside of your friends care...and most times they're tired of hearing it...but because they're your friends...they listen. Mine put up with me, but I didn't put it off on strangers...it's very aggravating to have to endure. STOP.

K...Secondly...I have been through this, so I can comment...Loneliness...low self esteem...it's so hard to come out of...feeling sorry for yourself...but guess what...no one else is going to come and pick you up, and wipe your knees...you have to do it yourself...you want a man? Get busy with yourself!!! Why do you think you need to wait until someone TAKES you to do the things you like to do? That's why you're lonely in the first place, because you lack the security to do anything on your own. I did too, and when I finally realized how much fun just living was, and not searching for a man was...I found a freedom unlike any other...you don't have to believe what I am saying...try it. Make sure you look good wherever you go, go to the zoo, go see a play, go to the movies...enjoy yourself...it's so very great to be able to rely on yourself. Of course sometimes you'll still be lonely, that's natural...but you won't wallow in depression. Ladies...men don't like simpy, wimpy, weepy women, some might...but for the most part, if you're all caught up in feeling sorry for yourself, your outward appearance reflects it, and if you're free of that...people will notice...

No comments:

Post a Comment