Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So...

Some days are harder than others...admittedly...I think that the weight of the decisions that I'm going to make over the next few months is so wearing on me...I can't do more than pray, and continue to do what I'm supposed to do to keep going...so many things in my life are new...so many things that are old keep popping up...I'm trying to balance school, work, singing, a relationship...and I wouldn't have it any other way, but it's hard...school? Well that's something I regretted not continuing since I dropped totally out in 2003...I have so many things I want to do, and it just seems silly not to continue...work? I try to be grateful for a job, but it's so hard having to deal with politics and trying to please people at work, being one of just a few minorities, dealing with the jokes, the comments, the customers, knowing it's not what I want to do...blah...singing? You know, I used to be so free singing...it wasn't even that I thought I was that great...I just didn't have any reason to think I couldn't sing...I did it all the time...and I love it to this day...and I will continue to do it...my confidence is slowly but surely coming back...and...the relationship...actually...of all these things...this one has been the thing that has really helped me lately...a wonderful partner, there to encourage me when I'm ready to give up...I just want us to remain in God's will...

Oh...my heart, my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment