Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It is not an illusion...


A sweet love, complete.
So fierce and consuming, everything else pales in comparison.
You woke my heart, from a deadly sleep, your smile, your kiss, your embrace from the very first time.
Unexpected, this love...untraditional, if you will.
A thing I scoffed at, online encounters...being a "saint", waiting for God to send my man to find me...well He did...online at that...guess you need to go re-write your traditions, huh?
No doubt in my mind he is for me...from his mother he must leave, to me he will cleve...one day.
Feeling love is such a very complicated thing...it cannot work on it's own...learning every day, patience, communication walk with it hand in hand.
Compromise...compromise is the word of the day...learn it's not the same as settling...
Oh but a love...a love like this you know is the love you want for life...
To feel another's pain as your own, to take on their passions as they take on yours...nothing like...Reginald's love.

2 comments:

  1. wow baby....You are such a wonderful woman Jeri....I don't know what to say! I love you so much!! I can't wait to share a life with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy and sweet...kinda like chocolate.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete