Monday, May 25, 2009

Complete...closure...

so about a month ago I went back to IU Bloomington for the anniversary of the choir that I sang in. For those that don't know, I attended IU from june '02 to May '03. Anyway, I had this huge well of crazy feelings for years because I was dismissed for a semester and never went back, for some of the WORST reasons, and it bothers me until this day...so anyway, I'm back in school now, but I never really had any closure regarding the whole situation. When I went back down, I got that closure. I realized I had matured way beyond what I could have gotten down there, and I realize that a part of the reason I was there was to meet the people I met when I did...those are the people whom I believe will always be a part of my life...I don't feel like there's a chapter of my life missing anymore...I feel fortunate to have experienced what I did...amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment