Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today and beyond...

So I'm sitting here this morning, tired of course, and I'm grateful to the Lord. I'm excited about a new "journey" I'm taking, and it's been challenging but well worth it so far. I'm so focused on taking the victim status off of my life! I've been through a hell of a lot in my life, and it's clearly not about me. If I allow those things to defeat me, I won't fulfill what I believe part of my purpose is. I'm conquering! So, I'm journaling my entire childhood, all my memories good and bad, and the things I DON'T remember, and writing down how these things make me feel, and then, how I plan to move beyond them. I'm not done journaling, but I can imagine the part where I have to talk about how to move past these things is going to prove a great challenge. I've got to learn to stop blaming certain members of my family for how my life has gone because now I'M in control, and those things should not be able to dictate my life. The thing that I love most right now is I'm worshipping again. I can connect, and it feels good! I'm thinking on whether I will post the journal entries...I may not because I was thinking of writing a book on all my experiences, we'll see. But right now I'm feeling good about bringing positivity into my life!

This is definitely where I'm at right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment