Saturday, May 8, 2010

March 22 blog...

Random thoughts...short one.

On this morning I'm reflecting on my weekend, and looking forward to the day I have ahead of me. I felt like I literally faced the two sides of myself this weekend!!! I have quite a few friends and brothers and sisters in Christ, and I feel like I had my spiritual side and my other side visit me, lol. I just praise God that He's never left me and that He continues to convict my heart. I praise Him truly for the consistency He's put within me. I try with little effort to always be the same, although I grow constantly. Lately I just want to be beyond my flesh, beyond my wants. I know that the Lord is going to bless in the midst of the confusion that I've created, because I give it to Him. Now my mindset over the past few days has been alright. I have to see where it goes from here. I'm at work, and I feel ok. I feel like I can keep it moving, appreciate what I have, and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment