Sunday, June 21, 2009

Transitions, transitions...

I am in a transitional period, and I'm ok, and not so ok with it...because on one hand, I am and will continue to discover so much about me, but on the other hand, everything is so up in the air for me. I have no idea what's next, I know what I want to be doing, and so I'm working hard to get there, but we'll see. I lately have been feeling like blogging or being on my FaceBook is dangerous because so many people have gotten in trouble regarding these kinds of things...ridiculous I say! LOL, but really I have things I want to do and places I really want to go. I am trying so hard right now to get on track, I feel like everything in my life has changed. A lot of people don't understand that 6 months ago I walked away from my LIFE...and so I've felt a little lost. I had no idea what I was doing, what I should be doing and what I believed in anymore...and so I've been a little on edge, and a little frustrated, a little scared, and a little crazy...IONO YA'LL, lol...I just want to be happy...that's what I'm fighting for right now...ME...I don't feel like my life has been about me at all for all these years. So that's what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment