Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Au Naturale...


yeah...so I just recently went natural...and I'm getting used to it...I think I shall chronicle allllllllllll the different emotions I'm feeling, as I feel them...so far, I feel a little self conscious, I lie my hair, but am always aware of others looks, thoughts and what not...who cares? one might ask...I do I guess...I think that because I'm so used to my hair being a certain way...this extreme change has me doubting, and of course my crazy mind is looking for someone to take its side and say, not go get a relaxer heffa! Lol...I know that in time I will get more and more used to it...I am getting more used to it every day that passes...however, I have my moments where I think to myself that I may have been much more beautiful before...OH...but I know that won't always be the case...

1 comment:

  1. Aw J! :( It's gonna happen. Whenever I wear my fro people make remarks or they ask dumb questions. Just roll with it mama! -hugs-

    ReplyDelete