Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whoooo...

Ok, so I've had this enlightened moment...and I realized that I'm personally done with this area...ya'll know where I'm at, lol...so NOW, at this point, I'm only here until God sees fit to provide me with the much awaited opportunity to be elsewhere. I find myself engulfed in a myriad of emotions, and I fight not to be overwhelmed daily...the bible talks about that kind of thing...I must look it up.

I also find myself wanting to sing again, that is all.

Within my walk with God, I have struggles, and I am well aware of my shortcomings, but to God, my shortcomings are a whole other matter, without total faith I cannot please Him, therefore I will have to become more spiritually disciplined...I will walk you through this journey.

MY HAIR!!! I'm trying to be patient, I have a girlfriend who said it took her hair a year to lock...I love being natural though, and the end result will be WELL worth it.

Weight loss...I've lost 5 lbs...many more to go.

Relationship...nunya business, lol, like I haven't written WHOLE blogs about this man...but I'm not ashamed of my relationship, or the love that we share...even if we broke up, I would still be very proud of the beautiful time we have shared...that's my baby, and thoughts of him bring secret smiles...

Uh...my friendships are vastly improving! Who would have thought? Ok...I'm done...

Salutations...

No comments:

Post a Comment