Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello good people...

Dear Diary...lol...that's kind of how this feels sometimes...I'm feeling a little turbulence right now... I FINALLY feel that connection I've been waiting for, that pull and desire...not as strong as it was or is gonna be, but it's there, and encouraging...but like I said, I yet feel some turbulence. I am beginning to wonder about the things people say sometimes...you know, whenever you're pushing toward something, or making a decision, if something happens in the midst or something goes wrong, you're told it will all get better, or it just must not be for your good or some other such typical response...what if, however, none of that is true? Sometimes, things just happen. Sometimes I think we contradict ourselves...

Anyway, I'm sure someone, or all ya'll have no idea what I was talking about up there, that's ok, it was for me kinda anyway, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know what you are talking about and I'm glad I stumbled upon this. I wonder about a similar topic to this sometimes. When I'm going through something and others who have it slightly better than my circumstances at the time say "everything is going to be ok, it's just the devil testing you or God is meaning this for your good". All that sounds good said and written, but we feel differently actually going through it. What if the universe is up to it's tricks once again. It seems inevitable sometimes. Not caused my me particularly but something that I have to learn from? I can't necessarily put my finger on it but yeah. Sorry for babbling LOL.

    ReplyDelete