Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh...

So I'm thinking, a friend of mine told me today that the thing he likes about me is my consistency, and that he always knows what he's going to get with me. Now, some may argue and say I am sometimey, and don't always want to speak or whatever, but that has more to do with my moody personality and nothing to do with you, and even in that, I'm consistent:O) But here's what I thought about today...I've not always been consistent, I've spent majority of my life trying to adapt to the desires of others for me, and I've always tried to adopt the admirable qualities in others that I saw, because I've always been so different, and people have always pointed that out, and it doesn't always feel good. And I don't know what happened, all of a sudden I got tired, tired of trying to be someone I wasn't...and now I'm me. Less inhibited, lol. I would say UNinhibited, but uh, there's not a person on this earth that is truly that. But I am myself, and you can deal or not, makes me no never mind. But you will always know where you stand with me, because if I don't like you, I will NOT smile in your face, and act like I do. If I love you, you'll know it, trust me. As a result, I've become a more consistent person, and I like that. I too, have come to expect certain things from others in this regard, being that they need to be consistent, but I've found that MOST people just aren't, and it's very sad. Try to add some consistency to your behavior.

I'm sleepy, and I love Reggie. yeah.

1 comment:

  1. I chuckled a bit at the title of this entry. But on to what I was going to say...I feel you sister and your stance on consistency. I've been doing a lot of self-analysis lately and trying to figure out who I am exactly. I know, and then I don't know. I think I'm slowly starting to get to where I want to be with myself. Like bits and pieces of my true self is leaking out and coming together to form the great me, I don't know haha. To get to my overall point: I know that there are certain things I want to better about myself and my knowledge of things. So I am now taking the necessary steps to learning these particular things so that I can be more confident and aware. I want to be able to back my info up, too. Excuse me for being very vague (If I am) but I'm just trying to relate without boring you with gory details :D Love the post and congrats on your new revelation! - Dexter

    ReplyDelete