Monday, August 31, 2009

I don't have any patience. I am learning more and more each day how to deal with the things around me that I don't like. I have developed this sense that if I din't like it, it has to go. Period. Well, too bad the rest of the world doesn't think so. So I realized that I spend majority of my time attenpting to rid myself of the silliness around me, to no avail. I am allowing this to affect my day, which is not only crazy, but unhealthy. I HAVE to learn how to control my anger and irritation, otherwise I could be setting myself up for tomething I don't want. HOWEVER...there is some stuff that is just flippin ridiculous out there...I can't take it.

I'm taking this class on Western Religion...well my problem with people who don't practice any kind of faith, they always got something crazy to say about those that do. Well, I'm a Christian, and I believe certain things, but they're my beliefs. Given the opportunity, I will share them with you. If not...hopefully you will have noticed what I am anyway.

There are various other ways I'm feeling, but they don't need to be on here...love and don't be stupid. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment