Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sticking with it

I pride myself on being able to admit the shortcomings I'm aware of in myself. I think it is EXTREMELY important to be able to admit that there are things that are needing improvement in your life. I have been very focused on changing my approach to my own pursuits and my attitude toward my own success. Typically, I find it hard to stay motivated when I'm faced with challenge after challenge or dealing with difficult or flaky people. For some reason though, I have decided that enough is enough and if I don't believe in me, then who will??? I have started my online radio show, it streams weekly now, and I LOOOOOVE it lol. I love to talk and love to share, so it's exciting and I think it's perfect for me! The people that are supposed to be involved have been sent my way, and we will rock out with our cocks out (no I don't have one) and get this show going! I pushed through, and it's paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment