Sunday, May 13, 2018

Alright, Mother's Day wrap up!

Well, not that it matters to anyone but me, but I'm getting to the end of my day and I like to check my pulse. Mother's day is always an up and down for me for so many reasons! And this year I guess I am kinda stuck on being the 33, about to be 34, no children, same age that my mother was when she passed, and well...yeah, that part...she's passed! And I've been blessed honestly to be gifted with a bonus mom, she's available to me but of course I've never gone out of my way to burden her with a lot of what I experience or feel. ANYWAY, I'm feeling pretty ok at the end of my night but I was a little sad. It's funny bc a lot of the time I'm really not pressed over certain things, but it's like I'm reminded of some of the areas in which I lack on some days. As I said before, I miss having a great partner. I assume at some point the opportunity will arise, but I'm realistic too...so I honestly feel like it won't. I almost feel like I have to stop meeting folks period, purge my life of anyone currently in it but a couple of people and keep moving forward. I mean really I'm more concerned with my career and getting that on track, so I will leave my focus there.

No comments:

Post a Comment