Monday, December 7, 2015

Brief reflection

I said I would be more transparent so that folks could see the hills and valleys of my journey. Today I just so happen to be a bit frustrated because I am at this point where I'm literally fighting to maintain peace while working to overhaul my habits, my thinking, my approach, my life. Trying to maintain that balance, you know? Every now and then I still get overwhelmed by thoughts of my past but only because I struggle in my present. I take responsibility for my choices but I can't help but feel like I was SET UP. I was never given a CHANCE to be well and to make good decisions. Even at THIS age I still have to deal with things that are a product of the past. So it's like...dang can I get a moment please? A brief reprieve? And then I've expressed it...and the feeling fades until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment