Thursday, December 6, 2012

New...

Alright. So...I'm in this SUPER weird space. There are some personal things I need to focus on, and so I have been doing that. But it seems like for the last year I was obsessed with my single status. I don't know if someone dropped a ticking clock in my ear while I was sleep or what, but I seriously for a moment was in a panic, thinking I would never be a wife or mother. LOL...and that still may be true, but I'm not so much in a panic about it these days. Don't get me wrong, because I was one of the little girls who wanted to be a working (hardly) housewife *but I hate to clean tho :o/* when I grew up. I'd love to create my own family unit and build it from the ground up, BUT that's not what's going on in my life right now. I have so many ideas and things I could be putting energy into! Where to start. I always have a little trouble with consistent interaction with people. I spend and have spent a lot of time alone in my life, so I tend to be a loner? But I don't necessarily always want to be a loner, lol. The thing is though...I like to do stuff. I like to do lots of stuff and folks generally don't be on the go like I like to be. And I don't know where all the energy comes from, but I'm constantly thinking of something to do. Hell, in general I'm constantly thinking. I think that may be why I've had trouble sleeping for a while. I can't sleep all the way through the night. It sucks. Most of us have a fantasy world we would live in if we could. Mine at it's most basic would involve me being in a good and healthy relationship, and working in music somewhere full time, or as a personal assistant. That's my happy. Pretty simple huh? Apparently it's not easy to grasp hold of tho. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment