Monday, December 17, 2012

Good times bring about reflection...

Man...I had a good weekend. The last year has been so full of me resenting all my private time, looking to others to fulfill my lonely! And I was so tired of entertaining myself, lol, it is ridiculous. Because I know how to have a good time alone, it's no biggie for the most part, but sometimes you like some good company, feel me? This weekend I chilled out solo Saturday and it was grand...really it was and I think it's been a while since I was just super cool about having a day to myself. I didn't leave my house...it felt so good, lol. Then yesterday I spent time with friends and family and it was such a good time, we had so much fun!!! I got to spend time with my loved ones yesterday and that's what counts. Building relationships with people isn't easy, but I can tell you it sure as hell is worth it! I am blessed to have folks that love and care about me. ALSO this week I was in the studio...a little rusty but it was a good time lol. Let me say this...every situation may not work out the way you want it to, but give it your best anyway. You'd be surprised at the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment