Thursday, July 23, 2009

She's a BRICK...HOOUUSE

Ok, I've been tiny my whole life and I never felt that I was particularly sexy, or whatever. I was always tiny breasted, no hips...a little butt, whatever. I put on a little weight starting a couple years ago, and I was like...aight, ok, I see you Kelli!! I was a little hype, feel me? I kept on bout my business, doin me, ya know. So as I keep going, my butt gets a little bigger, my thighs get a little thicker and my miniature boobies fill on out...OWWWWW! I think to myself...more attention, I feel a little more confidence, not that I didn't have any before, but I always wanted my body to look a certain way...so to me it was like...dag finally! I'm looking at all my relatives, with all the behind and them hips and whatever else and wondering, dag, why it skip me?!?! So anyway, I got it now...welllllllll...now my waist starts to plump, and plump...and plump...so I am now a two liter...no longer a coke bottle...and I'm telling you it WEARS on your emotions, that helpless feeling. When being thin is effortless, and you don't have to watch what, when, where you eat, it is one of the hardest things on earth to change...and being sedentary for so long, not working out, to now me going to the gym every day, is crazy!!! I mean, in the long run, I'll feel better and my body will become more flexible and better looking, but it's so HARD right now...I was on the verge of tears today just knowing how much I weigh...going from size 0's and 2's and 4's, 6's and under to 12, 14? Nah...not for me...so I've made a change, I've begun to work out regularly, and will continue to until this waist gets under control!!! For you big girls that love it, MORE POWER TO YOU! So long as you're healthy, but I have noticed the decline in my confidence, and the worst thing is that people feel it necessary to tell you you've gained weight...DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW! Jerks.

1 comment:

  1. This was a good read lady and I'm interested you updating us on the outcome of this. And what is it with those people that feel the need to excessively state the obvious? lol, I mean bless their hearts but no one is more aware of myself than.....MYSELF. That was a good bit lol.

    -Dexter

    ReplyDelete