Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015

New year...no resolutions! I do feel the sense of newness, new opportunity, new attitude...new new! Last year I made a major transition and moved across country after living my whole 30 years in Indiana. I was stuck in a place where I wasn't doing anything I wanted and I blamed everything around me for those decisions. I had always wanted to live on the east coast. Always...and then it happened! It's been 6 months...and they've been interesting! I've learned SO MUCH ABOUT ME. You can move, but you can't change you...not right away at least. I have the opportunity to start OVER...to release, relax and fulfill many of my desires. It's not that it won't be challenging...because it WILL...emotionally, financially...and I can't be lazy any more! SMH I don't have any excuse for laziness in this new year. Sure, I'm still transitioning, but I can get it together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment