Sunday, August 17, 2014

Changes...

I've been dealing with so many feelings and emotions and whatnot...well I guess it's all the same really. But I'm still transitioning and adjusting and part of that is processing my thoughts and feelings during the move. Being that I used to be fearful so much so that I became immobile, I somewhat understand folks looking at me like..."you what?" when I said I was moving very far...but I've lived most of my life attempting to build a world for myself to gain what I thought I was missing...and created a lot of stress for myself, but one thing I did have was my friends...and we had been through so much, so to have them when I REALLY needed them...it meant the world to me. They were so supportive, and helpful, and listened to me cry, and vent and stresssssssss!!! They listened, even if they didn't understand why it was such a struggle for me when I isolated to truly clear my head and focus on what I wanted to do. I love my loved ones, truly I do, but I could no longer allow guilt and whatever else folks wanna call it stop me from what I've wanted forever...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I'm in transition also. This speaks to me. Thanks! Adrienne J

    ReplyDelete