Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sucky V day

LMAO! So...I told myself that I wouldn't let this holiday get to me...no way, lol. But it just sucks anyway. I dunno what it is, but I just want to feel good today, and I want someone to want to make me feel good today. I'm single and mingling...but it's a bit challenging for me...I'm really just ready to settle down, but there are SO MANY ADJUSTMENTS I have to make. But I think I'd rather make them than be lonely forever!!! And then...why do people make it seem like you're some kinda sucka if you want a flower or some candy, a kiss or a hug on V-day? I mean, DUH it is advertised that way for a reason, lol. Sometimes I just wonder about this whole dating thing, like maybe I don't know how to do it, or if it's just not for me. Some men think I'm too impatient, too bossy, which I can admit I have to get a handle on. I honestly think I've been bit by the independent woman bug unawares cuz I have never wanted to make anyone think I didn't need someone...and believe it or not a lot of people tell me that's just how I look. Like I DO NOT WANT TO BE BOTHERED. SMH. Well for the ones who decided to say hi anyway... <3 *muah* Happy V-day past, present and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment